Other Web Services
Content Writing | Domain Registration | Domain Transfer | SSL Certificate
We provide best IT services & Web Solutions to all kind of Business Industry & Individuals. We intend to provide latest technology based services to our client with honesty and integrity which we consider that it is the essential parameters for a stable venture.
Domain Registration & Transfer
Registration your domain is not the only service we provide we take care of it for years from registration to renew; we always will be there to serve you. We provide this service since many years so keep assure on us. Your digital asset is on safe hand.
A domain transfer is, in effect, to transfer domain name from the management under one registrar to another registrar. As a registrar is only responsible for the management of your domain records, this transfer should in no way affect your website, relevant email or DNS.
- Create/manage multiple email accounts through the web interface.
- Access POP3/IMAP4 emails with Outlook/OE/Windows Mail and Smart Phones.
- Read emails offline with Outlook or online with webmail.
Content writing is the use of words in written formats to communicate information, knowledge, entertainment, data, into readers and audience mind on the blog, social media, website, ebooks, videos, product description and in advertisements. Our content writers are very professionals and worked for many clients as freelance content writer, for Journals and blogging on this website from 5+ years.
- Communication in written formats with the target readers/ audience/ customers to achieve business and personal goals.
- Conversion of the data/information into the easy to read and understandable method.
- To write content that increases traffic to the website and blog.
- And the most important is to inform/educate/entertain target readers and that encourage them to follow the call to action.
Content Management System (CMS)
A Content Management System, most often referred to as a CMS, allows individuals and businesses to edit, manage, and maintain existing website pages in a single interface without needing specialized technical knowledge. CMS help the admin of the websites to handle content.
- Give 100% control over content of website: With CMS, the business heads can have full control over the content that the business wants to publish. Since content marketing has a greater connection with the customers, one has to change the content regularly and this is possible with the CMS.
- Helpful in staying updated: A new offer announcement, or a fresh end-of-season sale announcement and more can just be made with CMS. The fact that CMS helps the website to work and interact or respond to comments and take part in forums’ discussions, one has to take it quite seriously.
- Increases visibility on Search Engines: With CMS, one can change the content regularly on websites and then relax. The CMS software usually has automatic indexing options, which shall allow the websites to feature on the search engine page.
- Mobile optimization: With CMS one can ensure that website, and the content reaches all devices. This is helpful and personalizes content as per the customer’s needs.
- Regular updated content improves safety: Websites that regularly edit content, upload fresh contents are safer than inactive websites.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
SSL is the backbone of our secure Internet and it protects your sensitive information as it travels across the world’s computer networks. SSL is essential for protecting your website, even if it doesn’t handle sensitive information. It provides privacy, critical security and data integrity for both your websites and your users’ personal information.
Simply, if you own a website or a blog, you need SSL. It’s as simple as that. An SSL certificate is no longer a luxury; it’s an out and out necessity nowadays.
Here are the five key benefits of using an SSL certificate:
- SSL Protects Data
- SSL Affirms Your Identity
- Better Search Engine Ranking
- SSL Helps You Satisfy PCI/DSS Requirements (Online Payment)
- SSL Improves Customer Trust
And the best thing is that we provide SSL free of cost with our hosting plans. Kindly check our Hosting Plans/Combo Plans.
From startups to small businesses right through to huge brands, there are a huge number of companies that can benefit from their own ecommerce website, where they can sell their own products or services. In today’s competitive and convenience focused society, no longer do consumers want to venture to the high street in order to buy items, instead consumers want to shop from their own homes, making e-commerce a flexible solution for both businesses and buyers. Amazon, FlipKart, Myntra and many more are best example of ingenuous brand in e-commerce.
If you’re still on the fence about launching an ecommerce store then a good news for you that our developers have best experience to develop/managing e-commerce business website and we provide best it in low-priced.